Pages

February 5, 2009

Free Online Java Training Courses

I recently found the Java Passion site by Sang Shin. If you have not been to the site I recommend you do.

Sang Shin has created numerous online training courses that are all free!! He covers all sorts of Java topics from the basic beginner's of Java lessons to advanced Java EE topics. In these times where companies are cutting back on training expenses more than ever, this is a very easy way to keep your skills up to par and learn new technologies.

I have actually started the course on Spring as I have missed the Spring train in my current job and have not had the chance to sit down and learn it. So far it is going very well. Each lesson has a nice presentation, followed by very detailed step-by-step examples and a hands-on lab. So I have no doubt that I will be "Springing" in no time.

2 comments:

  1. hi very nice post. thanks for sharing your experience with us.

    Thanks
    SAP online training
    http://www.trainingaspirants.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I have done my online java training course for 6-weeks from http://www.wiziq.com/course/12145-the-6-week-complete-java-primer-with-training-certificate which was a cool experience and i was able to learn and answer many questions .. I would recommend that you should take this course its really good and they provide notes,cd's and also excess to videos latter on....

    ReplyDelete