Pages

April 27, 2008

Dallas Tech Fest 2008

Next Saturday (May 3) I will be attending Dallas Tech Fest 2008. It is basically a day event where other developers such as myself will get together and learn about some exciting things others have been doing with various technologies. So I will be learning a lot and more importantly, I will be coming hope with some free goodies (hopefully).

If you are looking for a free chance to learn some new things then this will be the place to be. So far there are session tracks in .NET, Java, Ruby, Flex, and Emerging Technologies. You can attend an entire track or attend different sessions in any of the tracks (as I am).

It should be a good time and I hope to see you out there. I will be sure to give a nice update on Dallas Tech Fest 2008 once I have attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment