Pages

November 17, 2007

Mission: Complete... well for the most part anyway

So I actually completed a draft of my thesis so it looks like I am going to make that walk across the stage in December. This is probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life. It took so much time doing research, writing simulations, and writing the final paper. Even though I know I have another round of edits and a presentation to do I am satisfied that I was able to bust out the 60+ pages I put down on paper.

Now I have to figure out what I want to do next. I know I will take a month to study for my Java certification exam and start thinking about going for the certified developer exam, but other than that I don't have much else planned. Who knows, maybe I'll find some hobbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment