Pages

November 28, 2007

Done the Damn Thing...
Now back to you Black Dilbert

So... I had my thesis defense on Monday afternoon. I was pretty nervous and I don't think my mouth has ever been more dry in my life. I did my best to stay calm and talk slowly, which is a bit of a struggle, and methodically make my way through my slides. I made it through them and then was able to answer all of the questions the professors asked. Then, the professors sent me out in the hallway so they could deliberate. I thought I was going to pass out while I waited the long 5 minutes while they decided, but they opened the door and all shook my hand and congratulated me on a job well done.

I took a few seconds for it to sink in, but I was finally finished with school. I am graduating!! So now I can get back to being the nice and nerdy Black Dilbert instead of poking through research papers night after night.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!

1 comment:

  1. You're the biggest dork I know. :) Glad you are all done. Love you!
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete