Pages

June 20, 2007

Random...

I've come to the realization that I can be very random. Tonight I was working on my thesis simulation while the wife watched television in the other room. I was doing that most of the night, but soon after wifey went to bed I got the sudden urge to do the dishes and clean... Now mind you it is midnight when this begins. I bust some suds and get the first set of dishes in the dishwasher (we had quite a stack of dishes, don't ask...) and decide that now is the right time to go return movies to Blockbuster and go get some milk and cereal from Wal-mart... So I finally make it home at 1:30am and proceed to go back to the last set of dishes to wash. And now at 3am I'm here typing this entry in my wonderful blog. Man I need to kick this night owl habit...

No comments:

Post a Comment