Pages

June 5, 2007

Tales of a Thesis - Ch. 1

For those that don't know, I am working on my thesis so I can complete my graduate studies at the old alma mater. It's a pretty big project to tackle, considering the whole thing is all on my shoulders. There is no one telling me I must have this and that done by this date. It's all on me to plan this thing out and get it done. So I spent most of tonight sitting at my computer reading 7 or 8 of the 20+ papers I have printed out on my topic (Wireless Sensor Networks) and taking a few notes so I can start planning out my simulation that I will need to write so that I can come up with something to write about in the actual thesis.

So basically, I now have two jobs going on at once. I have my normal job as Black Dilbert and then my job as Mr. Student writing my thesis. So basically I have become a bigger nerd than I already am, but keep that between you and me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment