Pages

December 21, 2007

C# Gangsta

Watch out... I am completing the end of my initial C# training course and to my surprise I am not having any trouble with it. I'm having more trouble trying to work in the XP pairs on the labs. People work at different speeds and when it comes to my nerdy software development I pick things up quickly and like to move quickly, but that is another issue for another time (ha ha). So far in the course we have done everything from accessing databases (which is VERY easy to do in .NET 2005 and up) and working with XML to tying applications into Microsoft Excel. The course has been very enjoyable and I am looking forward to going back to the advanced course early next year. This short week of training is probably going to really push me forward at work and I can't wait for the chance to show off what I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment