Pages

June 29, 2008

I Be... S-C-J-P

So I just made it home from the SCJP exam and I passed!!

I am not quite sure what it means for me yet as the certification is not really required for most jobs here in the US. I just hope I will be able to skip out on some of those stupid Java programming tests you have to take on job interviews. More than anything I was excited to know that my ability to cram knowledge in my brain in a short amount of time is still active from my days in college. I literally studied for the exam over the past week and was unsure if I was really prepared going into the test.

Oh well, this is done and I just have to wait for my score to be reported to Sun so I can access the certification manager site. I'll let you know if there is anything special going on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment